|SAME-DAY APPOINTMENT (15 min.)||ADVANCE APPOINTMENT (30 min.)|
|WEEK 1||BUSY||LIMITED AVAILABILITY|
|WEEK 2||BUSY||RESERVED FOR AP STUDENTS|
|WEEK 3||GOOD TIME||RESERVED FOR AP STUDNETS|
|WEEK 4||GOOD TIME||RESERVED FOR AP STUDENTS|
|WEEK 5||GOOD TIME||GOOD TIME|
|WEEK 6||GOOD TIME||GOOD TIME|
|WEEK 7||BUSY||GOOD TIME|
|WEEK 8||BUSY||LIMITED AVAILABILITY|
|WEEK 9||BUSY||LIMITED AVAILABILITY|
|WEEK 10||GOOD TIME||GOOD TIME|
|FINALS||GOOD TIME||GOOD TIME|
- Can you help me think about possible majors and/or minors that complement my interests?
- Where do I stand in degree requirements?
- What do you think about this tentative course schedule?
- How many units should I take?
- Should I add or drop a course? How do I go about doing so?
- Can you direct me to resources and opportunities that fit with my educational and/or career goals?
- When and how should I start planning for Field Study? (Check here for the Field Study Schedule)
- What are some on-campus resources I can take advantage of to help me succeed in my classes?
- How do I go about getting involved in research with a faculty member? Can I receive credit for it?
- Which of the classes I took at another school fulfill my requirements?