Please select from the links below to access the form you need. We encourage you to read the directions and description of each form in its entirety to ensure that you're completing the right form. If you have any questions, please contact Social Ecology Undergraduate Advising

Online Petitions Online Forms
Request to Enroll in More than 20 Units

Submit after 18-unit restriction lifts to request to enroll in over 20 units.

*Processing time: 2-3 business days.*

Field Study Course Enrollment Form

Submit a request to enroll in Field Study. See Field Study website for details and deadlines.

Course Waiver Petition

Request to use non-UCI coursework towards degree requirements.

*Processing time: 6-8 weeks.*

Application for Graduation

For submitting your graduation application.

Request to Use SOCECOL 199 for Upper-Division Major Credit

Use this form to petition a Social Ecology 199 (Special Studies) course towards upper-division major credit.

Degree Verification Request Process

Request verification that you have completed degree requirements. Only for students whose degree has not yet posted to transcript.

*Processing time: 5-7 business days*

Request to Use SOCECOL H190 or SE 195C for Upper-Division Major Credit

Use this form to petition H190 (Honors Research in Social Ecology) or 195C towards upper-division major credit.

Request for Prerequisite Clearance (CPEP)

Submit to request clearance to enroll in a course you’ve met prerequisites for.

*Processing time: 2-3 business days*

General Petition

Request to waive or substitute UCI coursework for degree requirements. Request to waive residency requirement. Other exceptions not covered by other petitions.

*Processing time: 2-4 weeks.*

DegreeWorks Update Form
Description of each petition can be found here. Description of each form can be found here.